Hand Wash Station and Sink
Whether it’s a major construction project an event or a remodel, it’s likely you will need to comply with O.S.H.A requirements. Cal-State Site Service’s also rents Double Hand-Wash stations, which arrive equipped with a filled fresh (non-potable) water tank and a holding tank into which the gray water is discharged.
Our stainless steel hot and cold sinks are ideal for washing utensils during street fairs, festivals, outdoor catering and other special events.
This 3-basin sink can be hooked up to municipal water and sewage services or to fresh and used water holding tanks. Equipped with a 110V water heater for fast hot water recovery, this sink can also be set-up as a self contained unit.
• 24″ long x 24″ wide x 14″ deep sink basin
• 37.5″ high x 29.5″ wide counter
• 20″ long wide drain boards
• Length with drain boards down- 66″
• Overall length with drain boards up – 104″
• Sump pump
• Water inlet w/ regulator
• Built-in 1-1/2″ plumbing clean out
• 110 volt 2000 watt electric heater
• Water source: inlet with hose connection provided
These sinks are built to withstand the every day use of the toughest construction sites.
They can be free standing or side mounted next to the toilet. All sinks come with a soap dispenser and paper towel holder.